Terms of Service
Welcome To TeamPlus!
By accessing this website we assume you accept the terms and conditions of use.
Udyamo is a g-suite for all the applications under ownership of Udgama Softwares & Systems Private Limited. Teamplus is one such application which is in ownership of Udgama Softwares & Systems Private Ltd and is accessible through Udyamo Website at teamplus.udyamo.com
This Teamplus Application and the information, tools and material contained in it (this “Application”) are not directed to, or intended for distribution to or use by, any person or entity who is a citizen or resident of or located in any jurisdiction where such distribution, publication, availability or use would be contrary to law or regulation or its affiliates (collectively “US / WE”) to any registration or licensing requirement within such jurisdiction.
This Application is subject to periodic update and revision. Materials should only be considered current as of the date of initial publication appearing thereon, without regard to the date on which you may access the information. We maintain the right to delete or modify information on this Site without prior notice.
Subject to the terms and conditions set forth herein below, We hereby grant a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to access the Teamplus Application and the materials thereon.
Users hereby agree and confirm that:
- User is 18 years of age or older. By accessing the Application and its services as a primary user, you confirm that you are 18 years of age or over and any dependent children or adults who access your account are under your care and that you take full responsibility for their actions on this Website.
- Users shall not interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of this Application in any way.
- Users shall not intrude or attempt to intrude into this Application in any way.
- Users shall not post any obscene, defamatory or annoying materials on this Application.
- Users shall not obscure any materials, including this notice, already posted on this Application.
- Users shall not use this Application or any contents thereof to defame, intimidate, annoy or otherwise cause nuisance or breach the rights of any person.
- We hereby authorize Users to view and download the information (“Materials”) at this Application only for personal, non-commercial use.
- The Application is intended to be used for personal use only and as such, cannot be used for commercial purposes or by businesses, companies, organisations and other group entities.
By using the Application, you represent and warrant that:
- all registration information you submit will be true, accurate, current, and complete;
- you will maintain the accuracy of such information and promptly update such registration information as necessary;
- you are not a minor in the jurisdiction in which you reside;
- you will not access the Site through automated or non-human means, whether through a bot, script or otherwise;
- you will not use the Site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose; and
- your use of the Site will not violate any applicable law or regulation
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site (or any portion thereof).
This authorization is not a transfer of title in the Materials and copies of the Materials and is subject to the following:
- Users shall not modify the Materials in any way nor reproduce or display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use them for any public or commercial purpose.
- Users shall not transfer the Materials to any other person unless notice of which is given to us and the same is also accepted. Users also agree to abide by all additional restrictions displayed on this Application, as it may be updated from time to time. This Application, including all Materials, are copyrighted and protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. Users agree to comply with all copyright laws worldwide in the use of this Application. Except as expressly provided herein, We do not grant any express or implied right to the User under any patents, trademarks, copyrights or trade secret information.
- The information, material or services included in or available through this Application may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically made to the application/services and to the information therein. We and/or Our respective suppliers may make improvements and/or changes in this application/services at any time.
- Users specifically agree that We shall not be responsible for unauthorized access to or alteration of User transmissions or data, any material or data sent or received or not sent or received, or any transactions entered into through this Application. Users specifically agree that We are not responsible or liable for any threatening, defamatory, obscene, offensive or illegal content or conduct of any other party or any infringement of another’s rights, including intellectual property rights. Users specifically agree that We are not responsible for any content sent using and/or included in this site by any third party.
- The foregoing are subject to the laws of the Republic of India and the courts in Mumbai, India shall have the exclusive jurisdiction on any dispute that may arise out of the use of this site.
- Please proceed only if you accept all the conditions enumerated herein above, out of your free will and consent.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that may arise on your website. No link(s) should appear on any website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of any third party rights.
We respect your right to ownership of content created or stored by you. You own the content created or stored by you. Unless specifically permitted by you, your use of the Services does not grant Teamplus the license to use, reproduce, adapt, modify, publish or distribute the content created by you or stored in your user account for Teamplus’s commercial, marketing or any similar purpose. But you grant Teamplus permission to access, copy, distribute, store, transmit, reformat, publicly display and publicly perform the content of your user account solely as required for the purpose of providing the services to you.
You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback, or other information regarding the Application (“Submissions”) provided by you to us are non-confidential and shall become our sole property.
We shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these Submissions for any lawful purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you. You hereby waive all moral rights to any such Submissions, and you hereby warrant that any such Submissions are original with you or that you have the right to submit such Submissions. You agree there shall be no recourse against us for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your Submissions.
All text, images, and other materials, thus communicable via both digital, print or any other media, on this Website are subject to the copyrights and other intellectual property rights of TEAMPLUS under the g-suite UDYAMO owned by UDGAMA SOFTWARE & SYSTEMS PRIVATE LIMITED. Ownership of the copyrights in the selection, coordination and arrangement of the materials on this Application rests with us. These materials thus shall not be copied for commercial use or distribution, nor shall these materials be modified or reposted to other sites.
Unless otherwise stated, Teamplus and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Teamplus. All IPR are reserved. You may access this from Teamplus for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions of use.
You must not, in any case:
- Republish any material from Teamplus
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Teamplus
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Teamplus
- Redistribute content obtained from Teamplus
All trademarks displayed on this Application are subject to the trademark rights of TEAMPLUS under UDYAMO owned by UDGAMA SOFTWARE & SYSTEMS PRIVATE LIMITED. The unauthorized use of any trademark displayed on this Application is strictly prohibited.
Ms Teams Login
As part of the functionality of the Site, you may link your account with online accounts you have with third-party service providers (each such account, a “Third-Party Account”) by either:
- providing your Third-Party Account login information through the Application; or
- allowing us to access your Third-Party Account, as is permitted under the applicable terms and conditions that govern your use of each Third-Party Account.
You represent and warrant that you are entitled to disclose your Third-Party Account login information to us and/or grant us access to your Third-Party Account, without breach by you of any of the terms and conditions that govern your use of the applicable Third-Party Account, and without obligating us to pay any fees or making us subject to any usage limitations imposed by the third-party service provider of the Third-Party Account.
By granting us access to any Third-Party Accounts, you understand that:
- We may access, make available, and store (if applicable) any content that you have provided to and stored in your Third-Party Account (the “Social Network Content”) so that it is available on and through the Application via your account, including without limitation any friend lists and;
- We may submit to and receive from your Third-Party Account additional information to the extent you are notified when you link your account with the Third-Party Account.
Depending on the Third-Party Accounts you choose and subject to the privacy settings that you have set in such Third-Party Accounts, personally identifiable information that you post to your Third-Party Accounts may be available on and through your account on the Site. Please note that if a Third-Party Account or associated service becomes unavailable or our access to such Third-Party Account is terminated by the third-party service provider, the Social Network Content may no longer be available on and through the Site. You will have the ability to disable the connection between your account on the Site and your Third-Party Accounts at any time.
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH THE THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR THIRD-PARTY ACCOUNT IS GOVERNED SOLELY BY YOUR AGREEMENT(S) WITH SUCH THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS.
We make no effort to review any Social Network Content for any purpose, including but not limited to, for accuracy, legality, or non-infringement, and we are not responsible for any Social Network Content. You acknowledge and agree that we may access your email address book associated with a Third-Party Account and your contacts list stored on your mobile device or tablet computer solely for purposes of identifying and informing you of those contacts who have also registered to use the Application. You can deactivate the connection between the Application and your Third-Party Account by contacting us using the contact information below or through your account settings (if applicable). We will attempt to delete any information stored on our servers that was obtained through such a Third-Party Account, except the username and profile picture that become associated with your account.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Teamplus, its officers, directors, employees, suppliers, and affiliates, from and against any losses, damages, fines and expenses (including attorney’s fees and costs) arising out of or relating to any claims that you have used the Services in violation of another party’s rights, in violation of any law, in violations of any provisions of the Terms, or any other claim related to your use of the Services, except where such use is authorized by Teamplus.
Suspension and Termination
In addition, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your user account and deny the services upon reasonable belief that you have violated the Terms and to terminate/suspend your access to any services in case of unexpected technical issues or discontinuation of the service. You have the right to terminate your user account if Teamplus breaches its obligations under these Terms and in such an event, you will be entitled to a prorated refund of any prepaid fees. Termination of user account will include denial of access to all services, deletion of information in your user account such as your email address and password and deletion of all data in your user account.
Limitation of Liability
YOU AGREE THAT TEAMPLUS SHALL, IN NO EVENT, BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER LOSS OR DAMAGE WHATSOEVER OR FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, COMPUTER FAILURE, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, OR OTHER LOSS ARISING OUT OF OR CAUSED BY YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE, EVEN IF TEAMPLUS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. IN NO EVENT SHALL TEAMPLUS’S ENTIRE LIABILITY TO YOU IN RESPECT OF ANY SERVICE, WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT, EXCEED THE FEES PAID BY YOU TOWARDS SUCH SERVICE.
In case of any grievance, the customer can contact us through our email email@example.com