Welcome To TeamPlus!
Udyamo is a g-suite for all the applications under ownership of Udgama Softwares & Systems Private Limited. Teamplus is one such application under this g-suite and is accessible through teamplus.udyamo.com
3. Information we collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for an account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
We collect information about you only if we need the information for some legitimate purpose. We will have information about you only if (a) you have provided the information yourself, (b) We have automatically collected the information, or (c) We have obtained the information from a third party.
The type of data collected are as mentioned aforesaid:
- Customer Data: Customers or Individuals granted access to a workspace by a customer (“Authorized Users”) routinely submit customer data to Teamplus when using the services.
- Personal Data: The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information. While using our service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to the email address, first name and last name, usage data. Authorized Users may provide us with their personal data directly at instances, e.g., when they provide feedback or request client support or in any way communicate with us. We do not collect or use any sensitive personal data unless the decider (customer) has received an expressed consent regarding the specific data.
- Usage Data: Usage Data is collected automatically when using the service. The brief types of usage data collected are:
- Service Metadata
- Account signup
- Log Data
- Device Information
- Location Information
When you sign up for an account to access one or more of our services, we ask for information like your name, contact number, email address, company name and country to complete the account signup process.
You’ll also be required to choose a unique username and a password for accessing the created account. You may also provide us with more information such as your photo, time zone and language, but we don’t require that information to sign up for an account.
When an Authorized User interacts with the services, metadata is generated that provides additional context about the way that Authorized Users work.
Usage Data may include information such as your device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the service by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our service or when you access the service by or through a mobile device.
- Third-Party Services: A Customer can choose to permit or restrict Third-Party Services for its workspace. Typically, Third-Party Services are software that integrate with our services, and a customer can permit its authorized users to enable and disable these integrations for its workspace. Once enabled, the provider of a Third-Party Service may share certain information with us.
Authorized Users should check the privacy settings and notices in these Third-Party Services to understand what data may be disclosed to us. When a Third-Party Service is enabled, Teamplus is authorized to connect and access Other Information made available to Teamplus in accordance with our agreement with the Third-Party Provider and any permission(s) granted by the Customer (including by its Authorized User(s). We do not, however, receive or store passwords for any of these Third-Party Services when connecting them to the services.
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
- Contact Information: In accordance with the consent process provided by your device or other third-party API, any contact information that an authorized user chooses to import (such as an address book from a device or API) is collected when using the services.
- Third-Party Data: We may receive data about organizations, industries, lists of companies that are customers, website visitors, marketing campaigns and other matters related to our business from parent corporation(s), affiliates and subsidiaries, our partners or others that we use to make our own information better or more useful. This data may be combined with other information that we collect and might include aggregate-level data, such as which IP addresses correspond to postcodes or countries or it might be more specific: for example, how well an online marketing or email campaign performed.
4. How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- To provide, operate and maintain our website
- To improve, personalize and expand our website
- To understand and analyze your interaction with our website
- To communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- To send you emails and other communications
- To find and prevent fraud and other security issues and abuse
- For performance of contract with you and business transfers, if any.
- To communicate with you by responding to your requests, comments and redress the grievances
- To ask you to participate in the surveys and provide with the product feedbacks
- As may be required by applicable law, legal process and regulations.
5. Log Files
Teamplus follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this as part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
6. CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
- Request that a business that collects a consumer’s personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
- Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
- Request that a business that sells a consumer’s personal data, not sell the consumer’s personal data
- Right to notice (it is right to be notified which type of personal data is being collected)
- Right to not being discriminated against for exercising any of your common rights.
Under CCPA, personal information does not include:
- Publicly available information from government records
- Deidentified or aggregated consumer information
- Request that a business that sells a consumer’s personal data, not sell the consumer’s personal data
- Information excluded from the CCPA’s scope, such as:
- Health or medical information covered by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) and the California Confidentiality of Medical Information Act (CMIA) or clinical trial data
- Personal Information covered by certain sector-specific privacy laws, including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FRCA), the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) or California Financial Information Privacy Act (FIPA), and the Driver’s Privacy Protection Act of 1994
7. General Data Protection Rights
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data under GDPR:
We may process Personal Data under the following conditions:
- Consent: You have given your consent for processing personal data for one or more specific purposes.
- Performance of a contract: Provision of personal data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with you and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- Legal obligations: Processing personal data is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the company is subject.
- Vital interests: Processing personal data is necessary in order to protect your vital interests or of another natural person.
- Public interests: Processing personal data is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the company.
- Legitimate interests: Processing personal data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the company.
In any case, the Company will gladly help to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of Personal Data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access : You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification: You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure: You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing: You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing: You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability: You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
8. Who We Share Information with
- Information from social media sites and other publicly available sources: When you interact or engage with us on social media sites such as Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram through posts, comments, questions and other interactions, we may collect such publicly available information, including profile information, to allow us to connect with you, improve our products, or better understand user reactions and issues. We must tell you that once collected, this information may remain with us even if you delete it from the social media sites. Teamplus may also add and update information about you, from other publicly available sources.
- Signups using federated authentication service providers: You can log in to your account using supported federated authentication service providers such as Google, LinkedIn. These services will authenticate your identity and give you the option to share certain personal information with us, such as your name and email address.
- Information from application log and mobile analytics: We collect information about your use of our products, services and mobile applications from application logs and in-house usage analytics tools, and use it to understand how your business use and needs can improve our products. This information includes clicks, scrolls, features accessed, access time and frequency, errors generated, performance data, storage utilized, user settings and configurations, and devices used to access and their locations.
- Payment Processing: When you buy something from us, we ask you to provide your name, contact information, and credit card information or other payment account information. When you submit your card information, we store the name and address of the cardholder, the expiry date and the last four digits of the credit card number. We do not store the actual credit card number. For quick processing of future payments, if you have given us your approval, we may store your credit card information or other payment information in an encrypted format in the secured servers of our Payment Gateway Service Providers.
- Legal Obligations and requirements: We may disclose information for compliance of the legal obligations and requirements applicable upon us for the following:
- Disclosure in compliance with legal obligations or statutory requirements: We may as be required by law preserve or disclose your personal information and service data to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, including to meet national security requirements
- Enforcement of our rights: We may disclose personal information and service data to a third party if we believe that such disclosure is necessary for preventing fraud, investigating any suspected illegal activity, enforcing our agreements or policies, or protecting the safety of our users
- Business Transfer: We do not intend to sell our business. However, in the unlikely event that we sell our business or get acquired or merged, we will ensure that the acquiring entity is legally bound to honor our commitments to you. We will notify you via email or through a prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership or in the uses of your personal information and service data. We will also notify you about any choices you may have regarding your personal information and service data
9. Data Retention
10. Data deletion
Users will need to log into their Teamplus account to access their personal information. From their account, user can navigate to the Account Settings/Profile section to access information related to their personal data. Through support, users can reach out to us to request deletion of their personal information. Once the data deletion request has been verified, Teamplus will proceed with the deletion of the user’s personal information. The process may take several business days to complete. It’s important to note that some information, such as transactions or interactions with other users, may not be deleted as they are needed to maintain the integrity of the service.
11. Data storage
We take security of data very seriously. We practice utmost care and diligence to protect all and other information provided by you from any loss, misuse and unauthorized access or disclosure. Given the nature of communications and information processing technology, we cannot guarantee that information, during transmission through the Internet or while stored on our systems or otherwise in our care, will be absolutely safe from intrusion from others.
12. Children’s Information
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Teamplus does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
13. Data Security
We take security of data very seriously. We practise utmost care and diligence to protect all and other information provided by you from any loss, misuse and unauthorized access or disclosure. Given the nature of communications and information processing technology, we cannot guarantee that information, during transmission through the Internet or while stored on our systems or otherwise in our care, will be absolutely safe from intrusion from others.
14. Change in this Policy
If we make changes that materially after your privacy rights, we will provide additional notice, such as via email. If you disagree with the changes to the new policy, you may deactivate your service account.
15. Contact us
Feel free to contact us at email: firstname.lastname@example.org